First off let me apologize for using the player’s number. That was a mistake, and by the time I tried to go back and edit my post, it was locked. But with that said, and even though my remarks may have been a bit too harsh, in general I still stand by them.
Notsofast
Maybe I should have been clearer. The cheap shot I mention was what I saw as a purposefully and maliciously kick to the legs of the S. Aiken player. It was away from the play of the ball, and it was done from behind. It occurred right in front of the coach, and the player immediately came off the field (without a replacement).
El Nino
I’m all for a physical game, but this wasn’t some roughhousing during the play of the ball. So yes, when one maliciously tries to injure another player, then one should question the character of the people that allow this to continue.
Soccerpatroll
I did not question that the Airport player was a great player and competitor. I question the message sent to this young man and team mates when actions like this are allowed to occur, with no consequences.

Don't Feed the Trolls!