This has been addressed in years past, and I have made my view clear. It is without question that by allowing private schools in, the HSL creates an uneven playing field for private schools that simply do not have to function under the same parameters as public schools in terms of the population from which they can draw players. If anyone believes the private schools' success in AA/A is simply because they are better programs is naive. Private schools have advantages that many other states recognize by requiring private schools to participate under a formula that generally forces them to "play up" in classification. This is a failure of the HSL, not any criticism of any private schools since they are complying fully with the rules as they exist. BE and CC have been strong in AA/A girls for years and have done so completely within the rules. The problem is that the rules fail to recognize the inherent inequities. . .If BE and CC were dominating other classifications (AAA/AAAA) I feel this would have been addressed already. . .Since doing the right thing would move strong programs up, I feel there has been little interest in doing the right thing. . .

"Living well's the best revenge." r.e.m.