Quote:

I'm sorry if that hurts your feelings but I'm just posting what this thread is talking about and this is just an honest opinion like everybody else on here

I'll have to come to the defense of both Wyer and Essman. A year and a half ago Wyer had a very bad ankle break which took him a solid year to recover from. The kid has a solid left shot from distance, he attacks well out of the back and of course defends well. He can also be a thread as a left midfielder. South Carolina will be happy to have him in 2010.

Essman is a very special talent when surrounded by like minds. His performance with the region team during the Disney Showcase was exceptional as he scored at least one goal, maybe two. He scored a sweet goal vs CESA 92 Premier in the first round of playoffs this year and mounted several threats during the match. He's skillful with the ball at his feet and capable of scoring from any angle. You'll see very good things from him in the future.

Weezy, you're certainly entitled to your opinion but your comments need reasoned balance on these two young men. I always enjoy watching them play.

Imagine. Believe. Achieve.