Dreher is playing at 6p today in Hilton Head. OK before I rant, I realize that playing it this early gets them home earlier in case they have AP/EOC testing tomorrow; however ...

Seems HHI decided to make it at 6p and inform our coach that if we need to change it, let him know - problem is the HHI coach didn't return multiple emails, etc., trying to see if we could move to 7p. Seems we have a few players taking AP/EOC exams and will not get out until well after 1p, and another taking a tour of USC today at 1p.

Yep, the team will probably be there before 6p, but without a break along the way and stepping off the bus to play. Seems I remember you EARN home field, but have to give the road team consideration for a start time. What a way to play a big playoff match for a berth in the state quarterfinals at stake.

I don't know what is going to happen, but I hope the Blue Devils kick butt and take names. Go Dreher!

DISCLAIMER: Info for this post was received from Dreher sources, but a call to the AD today by this poster went to voicemail and is yet to be returned.