hahahah man this stuttgart guy has some real "spunk"....foley please forgive me on my ignorance on such a topic as to how "gangsta" cork ireland is. Honestly if you could tell me how coming from "hard core" cork would make a guy able to win in any fight please i would love to hear it. Now i know this is getting so far off the topic of soccer, but honestly foley really intrigues me... i can honestly say i always look forward to seeing what he has to say next. Anyways please let me and everyother american that reads this site know what the "rough" parts of cork are really like. Because honestly im not buying it. Anyways hopefully we can talk about soccer, for i will give you do know what you are talking for the most part when it comes to facts about the game, your opinion is just what makes you so interesting to me.

Hala Madrid!!!

on another note Real lost zidane to a muscle tear and we will have to face valencia starting tonight at the bernabeu in the quarterfinal leg of the kings cup, gonna be tough!!!