I have never been to a site with so many people that have no thoughts of their own!! besides foley, who i will give it to even though he doesnt make sense 95% of the time the lil guy really gives it a good effort at arguing.....but then you get all these other kids who have no clue what they are talkin about so they pick a band waggon and hop on. Foley, the sad thing is it is very easy to stereotype a big city that you have never been to....yes there are a lot of shootings but do you or any other one of your puppets mean to tell me that violence with your fists makes you more of a man than violence with a gun.....either way its still violence....PUPPETS!!! Maybe we could all be lucky enough to move to IRELAND so we can be safe while proving our manhood with our fists....hahahahahaha.......this is great i must say. Again i would never put foley down for making some original thoughts, however all these other guys that get on teh board just to say comments like ...."foley sure knows his stuff" , remove your strings and ask whoever your owner is, if you can start formulating thoughts on your own.

HALA MADRID!!!

ps Madrid handled valencia 3-0 in a convincing win on wednesday to go into the second leg of the copa del ray quarterfinals.