A Foley .. you the man, no no you the pimp! I love seeing your name on the screen cause I know it will bring me MANY MANY laughs!
Anyways .. Cork come on .. honestly stop! I went there once awhile back .. man oh man was a scared! Real tough area that Cork is .. especially around the old gunpowder mills and St. Finbarr's Cathedral .. come on Foley, you are form Ireland right, so I see your favoritism .. I mean come on in my eyes nothing compares to the US, but unfortuantely some "Americans" jump to your defense ... but hey you cant bash america .. you're here right ... but look hey if you say so then Keane is the toughest in the world, but get real must I think of names to say hey he isnt crap in the big picture .. no need cause you are stuck to your opinion so speak it buddy...
Foley, you need to tell these little boys to stop ticking their noses up your a@#, 1) Im sure it isnt comfortable for you 2) It doesnt help your arguement to have soem retarded kids trying to back you up! With their Foley knows everythign comments! I got one for you .. Keane or Nesta?