OK, first things first....at the moment Keane would shade it both on the park and in the street...this time next year, I'm afraid Nesta steals it, but only on the park. All credit to Keane though, he's seen off some world class midfielders in his time (Effenberg, Davids, Zizou), but alas, all good things must come to an end and Keane will finish either this year or next.

Real Madrid, relaxez vous sil vous plait...I have been to New York, only on two occassions. And have seen every side of it...from the sprawling projects on the skirts of the city, to the ghettos & slums mere blocks from fancy stores...NYC - not my thing...thats all I've got to say about that.

About the USA - no, I'm not there at the moment, taking a sabbatical (break). And don't tell people they are un"American" if they criticise it...depends on your definition of American...I love Ireland, but hey, there are some pretty BIG faults here and don't call me un"Irish" if I want to complain about them.

Mise le meas

Af

PS - loved Becks' red card the other night...poor old Becks!!!

PPS - and hey...we're only havin' a laugh no harm being done!! Still can't understand how everyone is OK with Mia pasting Landon!!