Quote:

It's at Memorial again, since Clemson and CofC coaches believe USC has a recruiting advantage hosting it at the Graveyard............

When asked about losing in the AAAA State Championship last year Acree had these words about Enzo and NW:
"I have nothing. Men fight for me because if they do not, I throw them off my land and I starve their wives and their children. Those men who bled the ground red at Memorial, they fought for Enzo Martinez, and he fights for something that I never had."

Shortly after, Enzo was captured and tortured so that he and NW may never be able to torture the Irmo defense again.

Dennis said this to his men before the game tonight against Mauldin "You have bled with Martinez. Now bleed with me!"

This rallied his troops and now they are ready to take on Irmo.

In short it will be a great match up and I think NW has more quality on offense, particularly finishing, and will win

those 3 players for NW can finish the game at any giving time if they are the same players i saw last year.

irmo is not as creative as other years but still a very solid and organized team.

i think irmo takes it, their defense look solid, very solid.

Club of the century.