Quote:

Well, I suppose expectations of NW over Irmo were true. Not exactly 3-2 as I predicted, but close. Happy that a Region 3 team won....where tough competition resides. Hey FM and Clover can feel pretty good as both scored and came w/in 2 of NW. So, I'm sort of happy for them.

Wished that the international flag thing that NW does could be left at home. All of the int'l guys on the team my son plays for are all proud to represent a team in the U.S.A. Maybe we should invest in Irish, English, and Italian flags. OR NOT !!

is ok to bring the Irish, English and Italian flag, and of course have much love and respect for the USA flag.

lets respect diversity as well, i have cousins born and raised in los angeles, 1 of them a math professor at ucla, half salvadoran-half mexican so lets not forget the fact that not every american is pure european.

contratulation to both teams, contrats to northwestern high school and to irmo as well for making it this far, last but not least to all the people that make this game so great.

Club of the century.