Good to see that I've touched a nerve. Irmo with Jamaican flags? That's unnecessary too. It's cheezy, it's antagonizing to others, and unnecessary at games. It's not respectful. I had two grandfathers that fought for this country and I can assure you they didn't do it so that we could all stand together at soccer games and look like the U.N. I respect these other countries and could care less about t-shirts or jackets. However, foreign flag-waving at HS soccer games...I don't respect. It takes "freedom" to a different level. Could even understand it if you were actually playing teams from Uruguay, Costa Rica, England. Skip the diversity stuff and embrace what brings us together. Don't worry, I won't see any more of your games so long as you guys do things to antagonize others. Why don't your fans buy plastic clappers and cow bells? Ask your soccer players to describe what the U.S. flag means, the red, white, blue, stars and stripes.

Understand the Irmo fans were very disrespectful last night with kids yelling junk at the refs. No place for that either.

I suppose you're "free" to do it. I am FREE to disagree with it, believe it's disrespectful. and say I don't like it.