Keep ur shirt on, shirtless. "Are you 3"? Really? Is that the best YOU can do? You're being typically hypocritical. Don't you care about my feelings as much as say .... someone from some other country? When one of these kids get hurt, putting their nationality in other faces...please tell me then, that you would be in favor of HS's limiting this FREE form of expression. I would never do it, but there are plenty nuts out there that would. Go hug some "different" trees.

Irritating, yes it is. We will never come together as one country with your anti-Christian, anti-conservative, anti USA opinions. You need to be more tolerant of 45 yr. old Chritian conservatives. Do you think this is where we came from? At least you acknowledge God, in your 3rd sentence. Maybe that makes you an age greater than 3.

Alma....why do you think the south is not diverse? I may NOT be from the south. You make a big assumption. It's not constitutional to do that. :-) I've read the constitution many times. While we may have the RIGHT to do it, does not mean that we SHOULD do it. The schools regulate many things that our kids are free to do. They call them RULES. For example, we have freedom of speech(constitutionally), but the Irmo fans should not have been yelling BS or [censored] at the game at refs. or NW players. It is offensive to some, but not all. It should NOT be allowed at these HS games.
Waving of the foreign flags while may be constitutionally allowed incites people. It too should not be allowed.