No, I don't care about the feelings of someone making ridiculous remarks about something as trivial as waving flags of other nations at a soccer game.

And if they got hurt, and put their nationality in someones face? what do you mean by that cause i don't quite get it.

And you honestly think the waving of flags of different countries is hindering the nation as a whole in becoming united? Really? At a soccer game in South Carolina. Highly doubt it.

And what exactly makes me an anti-Christian, because of liberal views? Sounds like flawed logic to me.

Sounds like I struck a nerve with the 45 year old conservative christian mark. Sad that it was that easy to tell from a post on a message board about diversity.

And yeah I am a little older than 3, although from your posts my intelligence level doesn't seem to be. In fact, I'm an 18 year old high school student so I am probably wrong because hell what do high schoolers know.

You are writing off my opinion and my viewpoints because of my age and your lack of open-mindedness. Grow up.

Last edited by shirtless bernie; 05/23/10 05:31 PM.

G'd up from the feet up