Quote:

Exactly...don't make wide sweeping opinions about people from the south. When we were integrated completely in our schools, Boston was still having race-riots years later. I grew up around diversity everywhere. I totally repect diversity and other peoples' rights to do and say things. That, of course, doesn't make them right or tasteful to do so.

I expect that rules about what you can say or do specifically concerning "people of color" may be constitutionally allowed, but still in poor taste. At our HS, you would be suspended for saying such "free speech" things.

The flag waving can be incinerary, but let's let it continue and say nothing because the #1 team in the state condones it. That is TRUTH....I know it's hard.

with all the respect you deserve sir.

if church does not teach this, you should enroll into the following philosophy college classes, there are great books out there as well in a public library.

1. Ethics
2. Reasoning
3. Logic

we all love the usa and south carolina but this isnt about any flag, this is about learning and understanding heritage and cultures.

Club of the century.