If your daughter made the premier team just this year...I am not sure that you can speak to the fact that a turnover was needed. All of the games I attended when my daughter played it seemed the team had chemistry...it seemed to me the coach lost interest; therefore so did some of the girls. I dont think it is fair for anyone to talk about the girls that have decided not to play for whatever reason or say they were not committed (which seems to be the reason CESA is using)...because 4 of those girls were starters and did help in getting the team into the premier league. I personally think that for CESA to have them play in 3 leagues and drive up the costs so that it makes it cost prohibitive for some is bad when some of those girls have played and been committed to CESA for 10+ years. And as far as the girls that didn't make the premier league taking their balls and running to another club...I don't think that is the reason there are not 2 teams because there were a lot of challenge girls that decided not to play as well.