I don't know the answer. I know on one hand its a business and the more teams the better. I know I'm not going to pay loads of money so my daughter can sit on the bench so I want the teams to have 15-17 players. So how do you keep players if they don't make the premier. We had no problem playing challenge and played competitive teams. She took a year off before high school which helped her focus on what she wanted to do. I do question some of the coaches abilities to motivate these players so the child better be self motivating. Maybe CESA staff has to look at the way they treat the parents and kids. Maybe a little too much arrogance. I know that my daughter plays because she enjoys the game and it gives her structure. She doesnt play because of CESA. I appoligize for the take the ball and run but as a parent on the sidelines its hard to listen to the complaining every game. Tend to get sucked into it. As far as the amount of games: we are going to play when we can and when its too much the coaches will have to deal with it.