Quote:

If in fact all these girls had not left CESA then yours would still be just one of the local girls stuck on the challenge team!! That is FACT!!!

Not necessarily so. With no one leaving (other than the 2 that graduated) you would only have 13 players returning. Look at the roster sizes of all the CESA girls Premier teams for this coming year. It seems the club finally figured out that if you want to have more than 11 or 12 players healthy and available for regionals you better start with more than 14-15 players in the Fall. If Patriot's daughter is who I think she is, she is a former member of that team and a solid player who maybe should already have been returned to that roster. However, that doesn't mean I agree with Patriot that some kind of "turnover" was necessary. The non-graduating players that left more than justified their positions on last year's team through their performance on and off the field. Considering the club's change in direction to take advantage of a roster's maximum capacity and the graduation of two existing players, there was going to be room on the roster for the upcoming year to pick up additional quality players capable of playing that level. I'm sure Patriot's daughter is going to be one of those players.