delta dog,its great that you are happy with the costs,training,travel,etc that cesa provides for your daughters.But after the southern regionals,I cant be as complacent or agree with you.Our teams coach had 2 teams to coach and he spent very little time with our girls.He showed up at game time,but let the assistant or trainers prepare them for the game.The only time he talked to the parents was to ridicule us with bs about not being supportive of the team.That was our first trip to regionals in 3 years and it should have been special for the girls,win or lose.No I didnt play soccer as a youth growing up,but Ive always been supportive of my daughter and her teammates.So it takes committment from the coach too,not just show up at game time!! Plus the game plan he had was to pack the defense back,and hope for a breakaway.One player up top isnt going to get too many scoring chances.I wasnt very impressed with the gameplan,or the lack of a gameplan!!But what do you do?You cant second guess the coach.I even heard the u18(pierce) coach doubt his team would win any games at regionals.Excuse me, but is it asking too much to just be positive and give encouragement.I was under the impression we were going to Baton Rouge to win it,not just be in it!!So you can talk about costs,fees,uniforms,whatever,but it really comes down to how the girls and parents are treated by the coaches and the parents.Everybody thinks their daughter is the best,and thats all good.Cesa has provided nice facilities,great competition,and friendships,they are still along way from being perfect and that starts at the top!!Its a no brainer treat people the way you want to be treated , and we will all get along better.

Relax...breathe,then bust it!!