you right cockdaddy. No offense taken as well as excuse any comments I made. I think you made a great choice for your daughter. Had current players remained mine would have probably stayed on challenge. You know how tryouts go. Girls try and the coaches are out. Throw a ball on the field
and let the 22 girls go after it. Great way to conduct try outs.I remember when they use to actully run drills and judge the players. Those were the days.Getting back on premier is like applying to Clemson. If you want your child to go to Clemson you have to make Harvard grades to beat the out of state applicants. I guess thats why they made bridge schools.To be the man you got to beat the man. I wish there would have been a meeting before tryouts to discuss options. Playing challenge would have been fine if they would let some play in some ENCL games. Maybe the girls would have stayed. Thats all the girls wanted was a chance to compete at a higher level once in a while. Also I understand by mixing various players with various games might not make a strong team. But at least I fiqured out how to pay for it. Signed up for free lunch at middle and high school. its a wash.