For my last post till high school when the smack talk begins I would like to end on a positive note. For anyone thinking of playing club and your a child has a passion for the game. Do it. Would not trade the last 8 years for anything. The cities, the people and friendships that were formed, screaming at the refs, not being asked to drive a van(inside joke), arguing which team played dirtier. Its all good. My daughter enjoyed playing for all the different coaches and they have always been fair to her. Once you get past selection time its great. I will miss watching her play
as well as some of the other kids. I guess the late lesson learned would be don't be the parent who causes your child not to make a team. Fight for her but in the end its her decision. if you think soccer parents are passionate try coaching little league baseball. I don't think I'm allowed back on the field to this day. Allstar selecton puts soccer team slections to shame. Never knew there was so many Hank Aarons out there until I was informed by the parents.