Sorry Sweet, I think Bomber has you on this one. You can go with the college being paid for argument, but excitement, attendance stats you lose. Most D1 womens soccer programs don't draw very well, usually an average of around 500 spectators for d1 game, around 200-250 for smaller D1's. You need to attend a Mauldin- Dorman womens game, or a Mauldin- Riverside womens game. They out draw D1 colleges. I believe I read the D2,D3 and D4 SC womens state championship games in Columbia last year drew between 3500 and 4000 fans. That's about the same amount of fans that attended Wake Forest-South Carolina final 4 last year in Texas, and they pulled a large group of club players in to the seats because of the final four showcase being held, if they didn't have a club tournament down there at the same time the attendance would have been less. And for watching womens soccer on the big screen, i guess i don't get that many channels in my home. I have seen Tennessee- Uconn womens basketball on the big screen and Texas- Michigan womens softball on the big screen but have never seen womens college soccer on the tube period. This is why there are only 12 scholarships available for womens soccer annually, they just do not draw enough revenue to the school. But congrats if your player got everything paid for in college, and I hope you get to go and enjoy all of their games, and look on the bright side, you won't have to take a folding chair. Have a good evening.