Quote:

I don't particularly care what your player does. Just be prepared to suffer the consequences any coach lays out there. If it's excused, so be it. If it's not, then that's a lesson you and the player need to learn. The team suffered in the absence, she should attempt to make it up to the TEAM. Compassion for teammates and the importance of being a TEAM are qualities that many families lack to teach their athletes.

At any rate, you reply proves the point, so thanks: self-righteous attitude, no regards for anything else BUT your daughter. Tale as old as time. [/quot

to be honest mine was torn between staying and playing with her school team which she loves and going to San Antonio. i chose SA because the money had been paid long before i knew the cup was the same weekend.. How many high school coaches you think are going to say play with us or dont play at all. im sure a school like mauldin would not give up all those ecnl players. as far as understanding what team means. Why is choosing the team she started in august with not understanding the word team. dont forget that i paid money to that team and not the high school team.
you said you do not care what my player does. doesnt sound that way. what is self righteous about my reply. just stating a fact.

i guess yours did not go to the ecnl event or either does not play on a ecnl team which would shed some light on your problem with what a kid chooses to do

Last edited by Hard Headed; 03/07/11 05:01 PM.