Quote:

Good one. You got me. I am being babysat by a group of HS players...mature.

If HS soccer is so meaningless then my suggestion to you is to keep her from playing and, for the love of God stop posting about it in the girl's high school soccer forum. This is a site for the SCHSSCA...not for your personal musings.

Quote:

the difference is high school is a group of girls that are friends, club is a group of girls ( some)that would trip their own teammate just so they didnt look better than the tripper.

That's a quote from your old post. Scroll up on the smart-phone that, judging by the literacy level of your posts, I hope you're reading from. In point of fact I'm arguing that HS athletics is NOT just a social event. It's an organized part of the community you live in. Judging by your responses and this ridiculous PM that you tried to send me about your daughter going to LSU (real small trophy is in the mail on that) you could care less about that community. If it doesn't work for you, you don't do it. Get it?

where did i say hs soccer was meaningless? when my oldest was at rock hill high it was meaningless.
nope. the pm about her going to lsu was to show club does help some. you are just to big of an idiot to know it. you dont need to send her a trophy. her trophy was the full ride she got to play soccer at lsu. my trophy is she got the full ride so i do not have to pay. i think we are ok on the trophys so you can save it to send to someone else.
did i hit a nerve in my pm. i must of been right on who/what you are.