[

I only have knowlege of how one Clubs thinks (here in the Upstate), it's "life or death" if you miss this ECNL event.

Wow. Which club is that? The club that I know of in the upstate had players missing off of 2 of the 3 teams they took to San Antonio, and it certainly wasn't life or death. Nobody has been punished. Nobody was benched. Nobody was alienated. (I don't know if I spelled that right) On the other hand, I know that some kids missed their high school preseason tournament and had to do an insane amount of fitness as punishment before going. One player who missed the preseason tournament was heard this weekend saying "my hs coach hates me now". Nice.

By the way, the number of college coaches that is being thrown around as having attended the ECNL event should not be 90. There were 150+ registered. There were some there that were not registered. And yes, USC and Clemson watched CESA play in San Antonio. As did USC-Upstate, Davidson, Western Carolina and several other local schools that are nowhere near the west coast. Why go out to Texas to watch club players that are right in your backyard? So you can see them play against that level of competition. It was also nice to see Yale talking to our coaches about our players and seeing Princeton at our hotel.

Still an easy choice in my opinion.