Quote:

s&p - it really been you and HH that have gotten sideways on this topic. u 2 must have an issue with one another or had a previous run in. otherwise this tread has been ok.

if you look back and read my post i just started out giving my opinionon on the subject. shut up is the one that decided to be a smart a$$. never met the guy or had a run in with him before. i would like to run into him but i bet he wouldnt sit down and talk face to face.

what got this thread going the wrong way was that a lot of people sat on the sidelines until now and just enjoyed watching two idiots go at it rather than giving their opinion. some didnt care, some didnt want to and im sure some were scared of getting bashed because their opinion may not be popular.im sure many on here dislike the idea of kids missing hs soccer for anything to do with club especially if it involves cesa. from the pm's i got there are many who feel the opposite. im not blaming any of you for me and nimrod going at it but if others would of given their opinion early on maybe it would not of went this far. on the other hand maybe it would of been worse.

Last edited by Hard Headed; 03/10/11 09:40 PM.