harry, I don't know how much you have spent, and never claimed to. Once again, I said I don't live in South Carolina, hence my comment about cost of living being cheaper there. I asked specific people how much they spent on thier club teams to determine if I was going to have my son play in them or not. They were very candid with how much it cost. This was from direct conversations with the coaches, developmental staff, and parents. I think specific parents that told me what the exact costs of the clubs were, their travel costs, and other expenses are pretty good sources to use in determining if I want to expend that much money. I fail to see how I did not cover my bases with seeing how much this costs to do. It is not like a pulled a number from my backside to say it costs this much. I know how much it cost specific parents with specific clubs, and what the training/coaching fees are. I would say that that is pretty specific. I don't know why you are so combatitive, I was only providing facts and figures from my experience. If you want to discuss this further, feel free to PM me.

If you are going to argue a point, at least get factual information to back up your side.....