Quote:

Well look at it this way, Mexico has many many more young prospects on the WORLD STAGE!! than the US , that can only mean that the mexican system is better. And if mexico hasnt done so well in the concacaf wc qualifiers in the past, just wait..... but now lets talk about club soccer, which teams ALWAYS lose the concacaf champions league , thats right THE MLS TEAMS .... so there we go, you cant argue with me about that...

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Well, what do you expect?

The Us soccer system is an epic fail, in the Us there are several talented players its just that the system fails to recognize them. Take a look at mexico for instance ,Right now they have more young prospects than ever. Just look at players like Javier Hernandez he is only 22 and he is one of the best strikers of the moment. Oviously the work of a well planed youth system in mexico. WHEN IS THE US GOING TO DO THAT?

meanwhile mexico's soccer is gonna stay the best in concacaf......

How are you going to say that Mexico is going to stay the best in Concacaf when they haven't outright won it for World Cup qualifying in at least the past 2 cycles.

Well tell me is there any other american player better than CHICHARITO in the WHOLE HISTORY OF US SOCCER.... no. Thank you

?? No one here is arguing how good Chicharito is. And name someone in US Soccer who is better than chicharito? maybe not better but Donovan is incredibly close. You also can't win the CONCACAF with one good player either. I think youth soccer in the US has become too political over the years, IMHO.

The name of the thread is U20 MNT fails to qualify for World Cup...not whose better Mexico or US. No one is even trying to argue with you in anyway. I think ER9 is SJE on another name... or maybe not but you sure make sporadic, irrelevant posts like SJE

G'd up from the feet up