It's like Noel and Liam said "Don't look back in anger, I heard ya say!" Well there is certainly no looking back now as we are broadcasting live from the 2011 Palmetto Cup in sunny, famously hot, Cayce, SC!

Each day will feature one match by yours truly with imitators periodically filling in for me while I am out and about in the Capital City seeing the best South Carolina has to offer. After spending many hours here in the stands at the Cup I am happy to be where I am needed most, the comfy confines of a laptop and a WiFi hotspot. Tonight we have a tasty matchup. Nationally ranked Norman North from the great state of Oklahoma (formerly Indian Territory) vs Cardinal Newman (from the reputable organization formerly known as the Catholic Church). Norman North brings in a long standing history of power and class to the Cup. A perennial power they're best player, Jack Coleman, declined to play for his HS this year to train with FC Dallas of the MLS. Why anyone would want to forego a schoolboy session to play for the MLS is mind-boggling, FC Dallas isn't exactly Man United. Cardinal Newman has some star power of their own. With two of your nation's best on one team from SC. The question has to be asked: How do they ever lose? We're about to see as the action starts in 5 minutes!

Hot N Ready - 5 Minutes or less.