Funny how everyone says call and find out. Is it so bad that no one will put out a number? I was only wondering what the cost was, I guess you do not know and that's ok I was hoping someone would share the info.

As for the being sold, notice the ( ... ?) it is a question of weather that is what is happening or not. You can say the club is not pushing the college coach angle but ECNL is, like others R3 and premier event who list college coaches in attendance to be fair.

I have a hard time thinking that these parents are shelling out an extra (lets say 2000) a year just so Suzy gets to play in better games, maybe some are. I think most see it as a better chance for Suzy to be "seen", and yes develop skills becasue they want Suzy to play (/get money) in college.

Just a side thought but funny how the money is so high the last 3-4 years when they are learning precentage wise the least but has biggest impact on the college outlook, but the early years where they learn most (percentage wise) and develop the skill that determine how far they will eventually go cost so much less. Right????

Oh and lastly what about the playing time thing???

Last edited by The Chief; 05/03/11 03:15 AM.