The amount of money I paid to CESA was $675 last year. They may raise the price this year because they haven't the past few years but I believe it is the same this year. But if I were you, I wouldn't take it from me. You don't even know who I am. I could be on the payroll or I could be a disgruntled parent whose kid quit. I would call the office if I were you. I feel like we've been over this before, but the hotels and the gas station will get more of my money than CESA will.

Better games, being seen and developing all go hand in hand at this level. So you're really paying for all 3. It's almost a cause/effect relationship. Playing better games helps you develop as a player. Put 22 high caliber players on each of 10-12 fields at the same time and coaches will come watch. It's all very simple.

What about the playing time? I never saw an issue with playing time last year. I don't anticipate an issue this year. We had 20+ players available on the roster last year. We always took 14-16 players to a game and everyone played. This year, I don't believe we'll have 22 on the roster but I can't be sure. I don't get to make those decisions.