Actually someone nicely PM'ed me numbers (after I posted, imagine someone trying to be helpful without an agenda in a forum ) so thats ok but thanks for your ... help anyway. I was not bashing CESA I was only wonder what the cost was vs NC ECNL teams. Neither are on my list of thing to do right now but it is nice to know what options there are.

So you agree that it s about the college coaches and that is what ECNL sells (maybe not club but big picture). They are not alone I just see them ECNL) as another option and wonder about expense vs value i.e. how many of the players would still get offers playing at premier level for less, can never really know but it is worth considering.

On the playing time thing I was more courious about the new sub rule that ECNL was putting in place this year. Large roster with limited subs means someone will get less time. Unless a coach is going to run his game by a stop watch and not worry about wins and loss because the best player for the situation can not be on pitch right now due to playing time fairness. I know how high strung parents are at levels below ECNL cant imagine they get more laid back as they pay more. Just wondering how some thinnk it will work out.