CajunKid, Lattimore and Clowney are few and far between too. But we have had two real super stars in a row. If it continues, I'll call it a trend:)

RECCOS, can you PLEASE give real statistics instead of arbitrtary statements? Minus a handful, perhaps NC playes are simply not good enough to play at the highest level. Minus a handful, perhaps GA players are not good enough to play at the highest level. I don't know the numbers, which is why I'm asking for them. But without numbers, you just threw out a pretty strong insult to all but a handful of SC soccer players.

What is the definition of "handful"? 1%? 3%? 5%? What population? Premier level players? All soccer players? Players participating in R3PL and/or ECNL?

Until I see numbers and can analyze them, I have to include possibilities other than your assertion that SC players just aren't good enough:

1. Perhaps our percentages are the same as other states and this conversation is irrelevant.

2. Perhaps SC players have not had enough exposure in the past, which is one value-add from ECNL. After all, SC players have made most of the ECNL all-event teams.

Finally, off subject, "Furman? Really?"? Next we'll hear some comment like "Akron? Really?" for the boys side. You're just in the mood to insult a lot of people today

Last edited by JAK; 05/04/11 04:40 PM.