Quote:

Oh God, I love it.. If it's the "wrong" place why are you always on this board??? And if the family from CO wants cost info for the Club all they have to do is read you're previous posts. You're the voice of the Club. Also quit attacking families and their kids on this board.
Also quit you're lying about a handful of disgruntled parents. You had over 48 paying club members in the girls u17's with 3 teams, then when they became u18 last year you were scrambling to make it work and had 1 team with maybe 20 players, do you really think there were only a handfull of upset players and parents, if you think that you're arrogance is off the charts and you're not listening to your customer base.

I've made 137 posts since 2/25/07 (more than 4 years)
You've made 205 since 6/30/10 (less than 1 year)
Who's "always on this board"?

You certainly have one version of the 92 age group's story. Another view point might say that some players went to tryouts, went to the parent informational meeting, listened, committed, then quit. Thus making the word 'scramble' fairly appropriate but not exactly accurate. Meanwhile, the players that stayed had a successful Fall. All that wanted to play in college are committed to playing next year. They won state cup and will play in regionals. (at least those that don't break their commitment)

When did I attack families and their kids? Who have I mentioned?