Quote:

Harry, maybe you need to poll all 30 or so who decided not to play for CESA at the U18 level.

Some went and played for another Club. One did not play Club at all and has received an offer to play in college.
So I guess she was not good enough to make that team. She has been a Premier starter for 4 years.

Of course you can't leave out all the Challenge players at that age group who left. This resulted in CESA not even fielding a U-18 Challenge team, and of course they forced this age group to play in 3 leagues. This action resulted in some leaving due to the excessive travel. Some were dissatisified with the coach and had "had enough". Some went and played for another Club, and even they received college offers.

For those that remained, who opted to choose which events they would play in or not, as instructed by CESA prior to the start of the season, when they did, they would receive an e mail from one of their coaches "blasting their lack of committment".

Yes, I guess you could call it successful, for CESA.

Nobody said that GB wasnt' good enough to play. Nobody said that everybody that didn't play wasn't good enough. I only said that some left because they weren't good enough.

I still love the 'forced' to play in 3 leagues. Do we really have to go back and dig up all the other threads and posts where we showed the 92s playing less games in 5 months than they are playing in 3 months of high school? Is it ok if I say that the HS kids played in the preseason, the conference, the nonconference and the post season; and if I call all of those leagues, can I say that these kids are being forced to play in 4 leagues? It's such a tired argument.

I honestly don't know where some of the 92s went and what they were offered. I do know this, if you told me where their offers came from, I wouldn't belittle those schools as others on this forum have. Do you remember "where on Earth is Washington and Lee?" and "Furman? Really?" I only know of the ones I talked to. 'I know RS is not going to pick me, so I'm going to play at another club.' It didn't make a whole lot of sense to me but, it's perfectly ok. I know there are others who simply didn't play club at all because they were seniors and wanted to do other things. Girls are funny like that at 17 and 18 years old aren't they?