Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

There sure is a lot of Dad on Dad action on this forum. I find it gross myself but to each their own, don't ask/don't tell, and all that. I suppose there are websites, local watering holes, magazines, parades, and all other forms of stimuli that support this kind of behavior. I never imagined it would be a girl's soccer forum that would be the next attempt to gain social acceptance for this though.

What do you do when you are watching TV and something comes on you don't care to watch? Do you just sit there and watch it?

Nooooooo, you change the channnel.

So shut up and play or take your ball and go home. This is for parents who don't mind a little ribbing (and also scores since the paper doesn't follow.). Made my mistake early on and learned from it. Took my tongue lashing like a little man.Sensitve M- Fing people in the world. By the way coaches. Sins of the father don't usually reflect the child. Separate the two in the future and maybe you'll have more subs at upcoming tournaments. I may kick Soccerpops butt Friday but his daughter is cool. I hate Hannah for 80 min but she is alright by me after. I'm going to yell at the refs after the 5th direct kick by Riverside Friday but its not the parents fault. Mauldin sucks cause they wont let us score. Not their problem. Also if you want to avoid backlash by immature people like me remember the word "one". My son is the best baseball player in the state.Problem. My son is "one" of the best in the state. no problem. see how it works.

Great post. Looking forward to your visit to The Reservation Friday. It should be another good one.