Quote:

Quote:

Interesting group of fans from Blythewood. Both of them were very well spoken. Weak on the rules of the game, but very well spoken. Urging their seniors to earn Red Cards in the final minutes of the contest says a lot about Mommy and Daddy Bengal...

I think your comments about the Blythewood fans are unfair to a great group of parents and supporters I have come to know at Blythewood. The entire program, athletic department, and booster clubs at Blythewood are top notch and first rate. There were quite a few more than two Blythewood fans at the game last night. I saw and spoke with a dozen or so who were still there by the time I made it across the field and up the steps of the stadium. While I certainly did not hear anyone yelling for our players to commit red card type of misconduct, I admit I don't hear everything our fans say. But I think you are unfairly judging a lot of soccer-knowledgeable Blythewood fans based on things you heard from two people. We have eight senior players who played their last match last night, most of whom have played competitive soccer since they were very young. Some have played at the highest club levels including the Regional Premier League and those parents certainly know and understand the game.

I want to say that we appreciated the gracious hosting by Coach Czar, Coach Frady, the athletic trainer, and everyone else at Mauldin who welcomed us. It was a great game and we wish the Lady Mavs the best in their remaining playoff matches.

Thanks Coach P (mr peabody). You said this a whole lot better than I did!!