Quote:

Quote:

Interesting group of fans from Blythewood. Both of them were very well spoken. Weak on the rules of the game, but very well spoken. Urging their seniors to earn Red Cards in the final minutes of the contest says a lot about Mommy and Daddy Bengal...

Gracious in victory as always those Mighty Mavs. Perhaps Blythwood was expecting to play a game with their feet and could not fully appreciate the thug brand of soccer. I hope you are as gracious when you make your annual trek to Columbia to be taken care of by Wando when the game is called differently.

As I stated earlier, "The Red card cheers were sad indicator of their mindset. Their girls played a hard fought game. Weathered an early barrage of shots on goal. They were very efficient in their half of the field, very high percentage of shots and corners per possession.
The goalie made some awesome saves...
That said, it doesn't excuse the attitude. I'm just calling out their fans on their comments and general lack of knowledge for the rules of the game. I'm guessing, but cheering for your daughter to get a red card is probably a place you haven't gone before…."

No cards last night, two hard fouls, one committed by both teams. I think Coach P will agree the officiating was fair, allowed shoulders to move opposition off the ball and whistled extended arms and elbows. If that's too rough for you "Makeinthecall", there's always knitting but I'd suggest using the big needles so you don't hurt yourself!