Sorry this probably doesn't really belong on this thread, but I wanted to reply to this particular comment...I don't feel like I ever had to "suck up" to CESA. Being one of the original "out of towners" (as you referred to in the Club thread), I feel that we were very fortunate to have found a Club that provided a good quality soccer program for my daughter and we didnt have to travel 45 minutes each way to practice. My daughter made some great friendships over the years, had good coaches and opportunities to travel to various places to play against some great teams. Looking back now that she is finished, even though I might not have agreed with everything all of the time, it provided a great structure for her, wonderful memories and I have a bond with her that I probably would have never had without all of that traveling. She decided not to play in college, even though she was asked by several schools, but made the personal decision for what she thought was best for her. I am sorry that you feel that she took the place of someone that "belonged" here because they were born and raised in Greenville...but like you said if you don't like what is being watched on TV...don't watch. I don't think that they forced anyone to stay and play.