This may be the nicest post I have ever seen on this board. Thank you for the kind words and the hospitality. I will pass your words on to our principal (who was in attendance along with our AD) This was the first time I had watched our girls from the stands and I was struck by the knowledge and enthusiasm of BOTH fan bases. You people know soccer and I think everybody appreciated that they had just seen a quality match. I also thought the center referee was exceptionally good. He let it play a bit but was consistent with his whistle.

Quote:

Hanna has a top shelf team of quality athletes with excellent speed and aggressiveness playing with high quality sportsmanship and desire to win. Your parents and fan base came with such class and you took the loss with the grace of winners. We Mavs respect how you brought it on tonight. Your girls have a lot to be proud of. Thank you for the competition. It does not feel good to leave behind the exemplary attitude team of Hanna but we Mavs will work even harder to win it all knowing that you have made us stronger by virtue of this battle tonight.