Quote:

Copsey did so, moving up to forward from center halfback because of concussion symptoms she'd had for 10 days. Her goal kept the Raiders even until Singleton put the Jackets back on top.

Good article by Bob Castello. Just one fair comment from my side: Megan Copsey did not have concussion symptoms for 10 days. She had concussion-like symptoms 10 days AGO! Big difference.
I would never allow a student-athlete to compete if she still had symptoms and was not cleared to play. Concussions are very serious injuries and treated like that on my team.

Other than that: Congratulations to Fort Mill. I thought it was a really good game under difficult weather/field conditions. The FM-crew did a fantastic job clearing the field from standing water with brooms and anything they could find. Great atmosphere in the stands on both sides in spite of the constant downpour. Glad we got the game in and nobody got injured so that FM can take the strongest line-up to Cola. Good Luck in the Championship game this Friday (hopefully). May the better team win! Rain, rain go away!