Irmo is led by one of the utmost professional staffs in the state. Savitz is a true professional and leader in every sense of the word. I know the argument can be made that 'well they are just 16, 17, 18 yr old kids', and you can't control their normal adolescent conduct. But that kind of conduct is defintely not normal. No other state high school teams display that conduct, to that degree. I don't know if the parents care about those displays of rudeness and disrespect, but they should definitely be concerned. I am for all that wonderful energy and excitement and brashness that the Irmo players/fans display, but there is a line that should not be crossed. I know it may not happen, but lets hope that the Irmo boys who take the field for next season will indeed reflect a higher degree of professionalism during each game they play. If you development all the essential skills and abilities and style of play required to be successful, then just display all that on the field. I know that as a team, win or lose, you will feel better inside about the fact that you gave it all you had. And given the fact that you already have the best HS coach in the state, just use your abilities (and not your mouths and attitudes) to bring you to victory.