Quote:

Quote:

what soccer star on college level could or has played baseball, hoops or fball, besides field goals?...right back at you.
many different skill sets demanded from all the many different sports, but the hand/eye skill required to succeed at a yth elite baseball/hoops & above remains the hardest imho.

Seems like a shifting target to me. You asked about skills being easily learned. I gave you an example of Zero skill guy playing for a superbowl team. Now you want to take that to mean I think soccer is harder to master? No way! Here is where you and I can meet an agremment, yes mastering Baseball skills (hand-eye) or Basketball Hand-eye-while running full speed skill are more more challenging to master.

On the part of the question about college level soccer stars playing one of the big three sports... Well DAH if they were good enough to play one of those three they would be there already getting more money and cars from boosters than any soccer kid will every get

well duh, which is my point, soccer is for the avg joe that generally doesn't have the body for hoops, baseball, fball.
maybe we've been arguing the same point is my uneducated guess.