Quote:

In the past 2 weeks I've seen the high emotional rollercoaster of the HS players from tears of joy to tears of defeat. In club games I've never seen it. Are club games just another game. Why is that?

Do you start these threads just to stir the pot? We get it! You don't like club soccer. Or at least you don't like club soccer when it comes to CESA. The reality is, there is a club and a level of play for most every soccer player. Not all clubs, teams, or even high school teams are going to be all to everyone. More than likely, club and high school together complete the experience for most soccer players.

High school is a different experience from club. For some players it might be better, for others, worse. Still, to say there is no emotion when losing a club game is ridiculous. I can only imagine that your child must never have lost a State Cup or an important game. Otherwise you would know that plenty of tears are shed when a club team comes up short for that important game they have been preparing for for months.