Quote:

Quote:

MT4ME, Cmon you're kidding, right? Let's say they came to you and asked you to start a "open" soccer forum. Would you throw people out for stirring the pot (as you say)? asking hard questions? calling out an organization when you don't agree with them. Maybe you would just let people in that are yes people? The problem is when someone stops asking hard questions, that's when someone's usually getting away with something they shouldn't be. And please this isn't your first soccer forum rodeo?

Dawg,
Are you really asking the hard questions or just another one to find a way to bash the club experience? Most parents feel both high school and club benefit their child. Most players feel the same. I can't imagine a high school team would be successful without its club players. At the same time, club players want to play for their high school. It seems to me that most of the time both can exist alongside one another without a problem.

I am not sure what it was that made you so bitter about club. Whatever it was, you can be assured not everyone shares your feelings (although someone will probably feel the need to jump in and say I'm drinking the club kool-aid. Isn't that what happens about now? Or will I just be told to go away for questioning why we once again have to talk about which is better, club or hs, while measuring the value of each by the number of tears shed?).

Only asked the "emotion question MT, didn't say nothing about what's better HS or Club. You did make some good points MT. I'm sure I'll have more material (stirring the pot) in the future, that you can comment on. I'm sure you'll be able to comment on all of them in this open forum. Don't we live in a great country where censorship is fround on? Have a great day and nice holiday weekend.