He (DeltaDog) is referring to the fact that even though the 92s won 2 games in group play (which the SC 92 girls have never done before whether it was Bridge or CESA) and even though they played 4 extremely difficult games 4 days in a row, even though they had players who were starters all year decide not to make the trip at all; they should have accomplished more. He thinks that RS should have let someone who has never coached the 94 boys take their quarterfinal game so that he could coach the 92s instead of letting 2 coaches who coached the 92s to a 1-0 victory in their second game take the girl's quarterfinal. RS was in a no win situation due to having two teams of his own advance to the quarterfinals in regionals. (not an easy feat) DeltaDog's daughter's team was completely out of gas and got beat bad by the R3PLE winners who went on to win the semifinal 4-0 and lost in the final by a goal.

Instead of focusing on how well they did the first 3 days, it seems he would rather dwell on the 1 awful day and blame RS, or the other 2 coaches, or the people that scheduled the 16 boys and 18 girls in the same time slot, or the club, or probably AH. I had the pleasure of watching the 92s on the first two days of the tournament upset two good teams when everybody thought they would be 3 losses and out. I'd probably choose to focus on that if my daughter were on the team. But, to each his own.