What they may have achieved was the opportunity to maintain the respect earned over 4 years of a longtime opponent in their last game of youth soccer. Obviously, all you think there is to achieve in a game is a winning score. Again, all irrelevant. I realize you may be slow in understanding, so let me see if I can break it down for you. Russ Shelley has (excuse me had) 2 premier teams. One team is u-16 (that would be the younger team), and one team is u-18 (that would be the older team). The club policy per the DOC is... older team takes priority. Ok, this may be where you're getting lost. That means the u-18 team (remember... the older team) will be coached by Russ Shelley if there is a schedule conflict... club policy, period. What ever problems are created by that schedule conflict, they are not the problems of the older team. Russ Shelley has been a wonderful coach for the '92 girls, but his absence from their last game (actually absent from the team's 2nd game as well) was flat wrong any way you look at it.