1) Stanton, not on team last year. Patti, not on team last year. Fragnito, not on team last year. Sharpe, not on team last year. Stevenson, not on team last year. Lancaster, arrived last year. Miller, not on team last year. Let's not act like most of the players have a 4 year history with PV.

2) Your older daughter would have been invited to play for almost any U-19 team this year. Not becuase she played against them in previous regionals, but because they've done research to know that she started for Furman as a freshman. Thanks in very large part to the club that you speak poorly of every chance you get.

3) Yes the 18s are customers. So are the 16s. The special circumstance is that the 18s had coaches there that knew the girls very well and coached them to victory two days earlier. I'll translate "general consensus" for you: everybody you talked to which is not everyone on the team because it wouldn't suit your argument to mention the people that were flexible, understanding, and not bitter enough with the club to pounce on any opportunity that presents itself to push their own agenda.

4) If these kids can only perform when Russell is there, or couldn't give everything they had in a regional semifinal because he wasn't there; then something is wrong. I don't know these girls as well as you, and I don't think there is anyone that knows as much about anything as you do. Still, from what I know of Casey Black, Alyssa Althoff, Ali Simpson and the others; I'll bet they played as hard as they could. I'll bet they always play as hard as they can no matter who is there. I still think the bigger issue is that they brought 12 players for a 4 day event against 4 state champions, playing one of the better 4-5 teams in the country on day 4. It was just too much for them. I think you do them a bid disservice suggesting that they only go as far as their coach takes them. Are you suggesting that these kids will be in big trouble in college if they don't get the right professor? Will they not be able to play well in the Clash of Carolina's? Russell's not coaching there.

Finally, I'll echo JAK again and try to get this back to congratulating all of the players at regionals on their hard work and very good play. Please start another "I hate CESA thread" to discuss this further.