Quote:

Easy fix! A club of that size has enough $$$ to hire enough coaches to cover each team. 1 team - 1 coach, then you wouldn't have this problem. This isn't an RS problem, this is a club to cheap to offer full service.

Seems to me that a lot of coaches have more than one team, regardless of the club. I don't see that club $$$ would make much difference since they have to pay a coach for each team regardless of whether that coach is coaching one or more teams. It would also seem to me that having a coach for more than one team would actually reduce the cost to the parents, since travel costs for the coach could often be split between two teams.

I don't know RS, but it looks like he does a very good job coaching elite teams and producing results. Not all coaches are able to coach the top team, and certainly not able to produce like results. So, what's the club to do? Should they cut teams and players because they don't have enough coaches? Because I don't see how anyone thinks that there is this glut of coaches out there that isn't being tapped into. Seriously, one team/one coach? Just how is that really going to work?

Congratulations to all of the SC teams. You all deserve it. Good luck to Cesa 94. It's great to see SC represented in nationals!