Thanks, Harry, I had almost forgotten that Sharpe had 2 or more years R3PLE experience as well as previous Southern Regional experience.

Quote:

Still, from what I know of Casey Black, Alyssa Althoff, Ali Simpson and the others; I'll bet they played as hard as they could. I'll bet they always play as hard as they can no matter who is there.

Exactly, you can always count on those 12 to leave it all on the field, and I applauded their accomplishments as they happened in this thread just as I applauded others. But, I disagree that fatigue was the biggest problem they had on day 4. The damage on day 4 was done long before fatigue even had a chance to take affect (down 0-2 at 12-15 mins) and may have been avoided had Shelley been there to analyze play and make adjustments early on to a creative lineup of starting positions and formation. Unfortunately, he wasn't.

Contrary to what some here think are my intentions, it's the admiration I have for what the team accomplished in the first 3 days as well as Shelley's accomplishments with and care for the team throughout a difficult year and my trust, albeit misplaced, in a longstanding club policy that leads me and others associated with the team to believe they deserved greater support in the form of Shelley's presence on day 4.

MT4ME, there were no previous conflicts between the two premier teams this year that I can recall.