Quote:

Quote:

The team played all year with 12 players all year? Seriously? And yes, to the best of my ability I would plan my life in advance to be sure that my child is at the regions should they qualify. That's the commitment I make to the other parents and the other players on the team. But, that's me. Illness, injuries, and family emergencies are one thing, but deciding not to go is another. Having 12 players at a league game is difficult, but it's difficult to win a tournament when playing day after day with only 12.

Yes. Of the 30 or so games played they averaged 1 to 2 subs in 70% of the games. The three or four who did not attend regionals didn't just wake up and say we aren't going. Injuries and other committments where the reasons. Oh and yes I would committ to next year in June since its in Greenville.
Its really just a 92 thing. I don't see any shortage of players in the other age groups this year. By not being able to create a challenge team last year created issues.
I also have no beef with the coach doing what he did. Its was a lose-lose situation.